"The Oshkosh Y and Beyond Limits have changed my life."
The Beyond Limits program is a resource to help veterans work through physical challenges while improving mental health. We offer guided training sessions that cater to your unique needs to help you reach your full potential.
Beyond Limits includes the following benefits:
- A FREE 12-week Oshkosh Y membership (upon completion of consultation)
- Weekly 1 hour guided group training sessions
- An in depth Wellness Center orientation and quarterly assessments
Veterans also receive a 20% discount on any Y membership and pay no joiner fee.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
To qualify, please present one of the following:
- Your military I.D
- Your Veteran's Affairs I.D card
- Your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD214)
- Other proof of a Veteran's Affairs disability rating
Apply online or contact Ben Clewien at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (920) 230-8919.